Foundation and Structural Framing
- All exterior foundation walls are 10″ thick, set with reinforced steel rods.
- All foundation walls are set on reinforced concrete footings
- Structural design of building has been designed by Patti Associates of Cambridge, Mass.
- Structural steel framing with bar joists and structural steel columns.
- 2 x 6 steel studs in exterior walls.
- Interior walls 2 x 3 and2 x 4 steel studs.
- Building built of fire resistive construction.
- Carlysle rubber roof, or equal, over ridged insulation to give R19 rating.
- To be electro-hydraulic elevator manufactured by Otis Elevator, or equal, rated at 2500 lbs.
Windows and Glass Doors
- Manufactured by Capitol and Closure Co., or equal, thermobreak weather sealed and insulated glass.
- All units to be caulked with silicone between Dryvit and aluminum frames.
- Sidewall at steel studs 6″ fiberglass R15
- Roof 4″ ridged R19
- Foundation walls and first floor slabs 2″ ridged insulation.
- 3″ oak baseboards.
- Metal door frames with solid core oak wooden doors, Bi-fold doors to be wood louver.
- Hardware to be polished brass Sargent, Schlage, Series A or equal.
- All walls to be ½” drywall three coats tape and sanded.
- All walls to have two coats of off white eggshell paint.
- All woodwork to have two coats of semi gloss paint or Satin finish varnish.
- Ceilings Armstrong 2 x 4 grid system, tile to be “second look” design.
- Window sills to be oak.
- Office condos to have generous commercial carpet allowance.
- Corridors to have designer selected carpeting and marble quarry tile.
- Bathrooms to have ceramic tile floors and wall tile 4’ high.
- All Moen 8″ spread deck faucets with soap dispenser.
- Bath sinks Kohler oval vitreous china or equal.
- Toilets handicapped equipped.
- Building to be sprinklered – wet system throughout.
Heating and Air Conditioning
- Individual high efficiency electric heat pump systems by Carrier or equal.
- 2 x 4 recessed fluorescent lighting.
- All units to have minimum100 amp circuit breaker service.
- Building to have hard wired smoke detection system.
- Parking lot lights to be McGraw Edison Metal Halite or approved equal.
- Parking for in excess of 4 cars per 1,000 square feet, as per site plan.
- 2 layers of 1 ½” bituminous pavement, as per site plan.
- Roadway entrance to have sloped granite curbing.
- Bathrooms to have plate glass mirror, recessed paper towel dispenser and basket, recessed toilet paper holder and handicapped grab rails.
- Underground lawn sprinkler system.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Lobby to have decorator selected vinyl wallpaper.